Yesterday I posted a list of five things you probably shouldn't say on a date. That was more for the males.
Today, this post is for the ladies. Here are a few relationship tips for women.
1. If you have come to the conclusion that all men are dogs, it may just be that all the men that you chose to allow into your life were dogs.
2. Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son who grows up to be just like him.
3. If your man does something wrong and you say you are going to forgive him, don't keep bringing it up whenever it's convenient for you. Either forgive him, or don't, but pick one.
4. Stop going to your girlfriends who have no man or a record of a lasting relationship to give you advice about your relationship.
5. Understand that whatever number of words women have available in one day for "communicating" men have about one-fifth of that number -- maybe one-eighth.
For the full list, click here.
Okay, the guy who wrote this definitely went through a breakup recently....and has been hurt by too many women.
Are these "tips" really good advice?
-Mike Brilliant, the Softest Hands in Radio