Yarnell Hill Recovery Group
· The Yarnell Hill Recovery Group (YHRG), an all-volunteer organization was formed while the flames were raging.
· The YHRG is receiving donations and charitable contributions from several donors.
· The YHRG mission is to identify unmet needs of the residents and businesses in the Yarnell Hill Fire area.
· Funds are being distributed on a triage basis, with the first priority those who are uninsured and own homes that are primary residences. Secondary priority is underinsured.
· YHRG volunteers are facilitating Yarnell Hill Fire victims with a variety of services from basic food and shelter, health and medical, clothing, counseling services, and contractor referrals for the immediate and long term recovery of the community.
· There is a link on their webpage, www.yarnellhillrecoverygroup.org , for persons wishing to make a donation to the YHRG.
Prescott Firefighter’s Charities
· Prescott Firefighters in touch with the local community with the ability to reach out in their time of need.
Wildland Firefighters Foundation
· WFF’s main focus is to help families of firefighters killed in the line of duty and assist injured firefighters and their families.
· Formed as a group in 1994, shortly after the Storm King tragedy.
· Continue to honor, recognize, and support wildland firefighters, past, present, and future.
· An organization with programs to tell the story of fallen wildland firefighters so that preventable deaths are limited.
AZ 100 Club
· AZ 100 Club became an official 501(c)(3) in 1968.
· Mission is to provide immediate financial assistance to families of public safety officers and firefighters who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty.
· Also extend benefits and support to officers and firefighters who are called to active duty military while still employed by a qualified public safety agency.