Here's a 12 pack of predictions for the New Year
1. Van Halen's reunion tour will hit a snag when Eddie gets pissed and fires his son Wolfgang from the band.
2. Arizona Cardinals WR Early Doucet will suffer a season ending injury when he trips over his own feet in the shower.
3. Axl Rose will show up two hours late for the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
4. After a rash of injuries, The Phoenix Suns will sign the Gorilla to the 12 man roster. The Gorilla excell as a back up shooting guard, averaging 10 ppg and electrifying the crowd with highlight reel slam dunks.
5. Ozzy Osbourne will suffer from a bout of senility and will accidentally mistake his daughter Kelly for one of the family dogs.
6. Arizona Governor Jan Brewer will not fart. Not even once.
7. During her New Year's Day Special, Steven Tyler will make sweet love to Oprah Winfrey on the coach in his home. Oprah will later be diagnosed with hepatitus C.
8. Arizona State's football team will finish 6-6, tied for 4th place in the Pac-12 South.
9. Fox TV Channel 10 will officially change their slogan from "So Arizona" to "Totally, Completely and Really Friggin' Arizona".
10. On the new season of "Gene Simmons Family Jewels", Shannon will force Gene to legally change his name to "Gene Simmons-Tweed"
11. A banking crisis will force Chase Bank to sell the naming rights of Chase Field to the highest bidder. The Diamondbacks will go on to win the World Series at the brand new "Filiberto's Field"
12. In order to avoid federal indictments, Joe Arpaio will resign his post. Ted Nugent will then be appointed as the new Maricopa County Sheriff.
There you go, a 12 pack of predictions for 2012. Here's one thing you can count on: KDKB will keep on rockin' into our 41st year. Thanks for rockin' in your New Year with us.