93.3 KDKB RAM Trucks ATV & Trailer Contest Rules
1. 93.3 KDKB (Mesa Radio Inc), RAM Trucks (Chrysler Group, LLC and their agencies), and The Arizona Game and Fish Department are conducting a contest to give away a brand new ATV and Trailer.
2. The contest begins Friday, November 28, 2012 and ends Sunday, November 11, 2012.
3. The prize is a 2011 Honda TRX250XB ATV and a Carryon 5x8 Utility Trailer with Wood Floor and Gate. Total prize value is $5,657.60.
4. There are two ways to enter to win:
(a) Participants need to fill out the online entry form with complete info at www.kdkb.com
(b) Mail your name, address, birthdate, email address, and phone number to “KDKB ATV and Trailer” Giveaway” to KDKB, 1167 W. Javelina Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210
5. No purchase is necessary to participate in this contest. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. KDKB will randomly choose one winner on or after November 12, 20012 and the determination of the winner shall be final and within its sole discretion.
7. KDKB, the Chrysler Group, LLC, Arizona Game and Fish Department, and their affiliates, employees and agencies are not responsible for any risk, cost or problems associated with obtaining entry into this contest including landline or cell phone complications that may arise.
8. Participants waive any and all claims of liability against KDKB, Chrysler Group, LLC, Arizona Game and Fish Department, and their affiliates, employees and agents for any accident, loss or injury arising in connection with or resulting from this contest and each entrant assumes any and all risks, costs and problems associated with this contest.
9. By participating in this contest, the participant grants KDKB (i) permission to use in whole or in part, his or her conversation with the KDKB announcer, either live or recorded, on-air, and in promotional spots; and (ii) the right to use the participant’s name, voice and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
10. Employees of Mesa Radio, Cactus Radio, Tempe Radio, and their respective affiliates and their families are ineligible to participate in the contest.
11. To be eligible for this contest, the entrant must (i) be an individual 18 years of age or older, (ii) have a valid social security number, (iii) a valid driver’s license, and (iv) meet and fulfill the other rules and requirements of this contest.
12. At the time the prize is picked up, the winning individual must (i) show two pieces of identification, one piece of which must show the winner’s social security number, (ii) execute a Winner’s release Form, and (iii) (list other requirements).
13. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred as a result of winning this contest and will receive an IRS form 1099 in the tax year in which the prize is claimed.
14. Winner is responsible for any taxes, licensing fees, transfer fees, and any other expenses associated with claiming the grand prize.
15. KDKB reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner does not meet any or all of these eligibility requirements even though it was announced over the air that such individual was the winner.
16. KDKB’s interpretation of the official rules of this contest shall be final.
17. KDKB reserves the right to change the contest and rules at any time. Such change will be accompanied by on-air announcements explaining the changes and reflected in an update version of the rules at that time.
18. A copy of these rules will be kept on file at KDKB, and is available for inspection during normal business hours. You may obtain a copy of these rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to KDKB, 1167 W. Javelina Ave. , Mesa, AZ 85210.