93.3 KDKB “Helpie Dom Saves Christmas” Contest Rules
1. 93.3 KDKB is conducting a contest called “Helpie Dom Saves Christmas” on 93.3 KDKB.
2. The contest begins Monday, December 10, 2012 and ends Thursday, December 20, 2012. The contest will run weekday mornings between 6am-10am only.
3. The maximum daily prize each give away is $93.00. The grand prize is $1,000 and the help of Hippie Dom do your shopping and wrap your gifts.
4. Here is how the contest will work:
(a) Each weekday morning, “Helpie” (Hippie) Dom will sing a random Christmas Carol. Caller nine (9) when Hippie Dom starts singing wins $93.00 in cash
(b) Each daily winner then qualifies for the grand prize $1,000 in cash and the help of Hippie Dom to do your Christmas shopping and wrap your gifts
(c) Listeners can text “KDKBELF” to “68683” to get hints on which hour the daily money will be given away.
5. No purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
6. Radio Station’s determination of the winner shall be final and within its sole discretion.
7. KDKB is not responsible for any risk, cost or problems associated with obtaining entry into this contest including landline or cell phone complications that may arise.
8. Participants waive any and all claims of liability against KDKB, its affiliates, employees and agents for any accident, loss or injury arising in connection with or resulting from this contest and each entrant assumes any and all risks, costs and problems associated with this contest.
9. By participating in this Contest, the participant grants KDKB (i) permission to use in whole or in part, his or her conversation with the KDKB announcer, either live or recorded, on-air, and in promotional spots; and (ii) the right to use the participant’s name, voice and likeness in pictures and video for promotional purposes without further compensation.
10.Employees of Cactus Radio, Tempe Radio, Mesa Radio, and their respective affiliates and their families are ineligible to participate in the contest.
11.To be eligible for this contest, the entrant must (i) be an individual 18 years of age or older, (ii) have a valid social security number and (iii) meet and fulfill the other rules and requirements of this contest.
12.At the time the prize is picked up, the winning individual must (i) show two pieces of identification, one piece of which must show the winner’s social security number, (ii) execute a Winner’s release Form, and (iii) (list other requirements).
13.Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred as a result of winning this contest. A 1099 tax form will be used to the grand prize winner.
14.KDKB reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner does not meet any or all of these eligibility requirements even though it was announced over the air that such individual was the winner.
15.KDKB’s interpretation of the official rules of this contest shall be final.
16.KDKB reserves the right to change the contest and rules at any time. Such change will be accompanied by on-air announcements explaining the changes and reflected in an update version of the rules at that time.
17.A copy of these rules will be kept on file at KDKB, and is available for inspection during normal business hours. You may obtain a copy of these rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Helpie Dom Saves Christmas,” KDKB, 1167 W. Javelina Ave. , Mesa, AZ 85210.